Your career is important to you, and it’s important to the AARC too. That’s why we offer a range of career building resources aimed at helping you get ahead. Here’s what you’ll find in our Career Center—
- Job Board: Hospitals and other health facilities turn to us to get the word out about their openings. New listings are added nearly every week!
- Career Advice: Information on everything from interviewing for your first job to avoiding job-related pitfalls associated with social media can be found here.
- Networking: You know what they say: sometimes it isn’t what you know, but who you know. The AARC is your direct link to your fellow therapists across the country—many of whom have the power to help you advance your career.
We have some great resources for newbies to the profession as well—
- What Is An RT? If this is your first encounter with respiratory care, no worries. Find out more about what the job entails, where therapists work, advancement opportunities, employment and financial outlook, and more.
- Become an RT: Ready to get started? We have everything you need to be an RT, from a list of accredited educational programs, to information on scholarships and loans, to the skinny on credentials and how they will impact your future in the profession.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments, we’d love to hear from you.