2020 has been a rough year, that is why the AARC wants to help you end your year right by setting you up for success in 2021. We’ve put together a short list of “to-do’s” to help you achieve this.
A quick thank you
First, we want to say thank you for being a valued member of the AARC this year. It hasn’t been an easy one, but we are so glad you’ve walked this year with us.
End of year checklist
- Claim CRCE for AARC Congress LIVE! Deadline is Feb 5.
- Complete any unfinished online courses. Deadline is midnight EST on Dec 31.
- Set up auto renewal for your membership dues.
- Check your MyAARC profile:
- Update Your communication email preferences.
- Confirm your primary mailing sddress.
- Make sure your email address is correct. This can’t be updated online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your email address updated.
We want to ensure you are getting the most out of your AARC membership. If you have any questions, contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments, we’d love to hear from you.