We are busy gearing up for this year’s Summer Forum event! In just two months many of us will be packing our bags and flying out to Ft. Lauderdale, FL, where this year’s event will be held. The team at the AARC Executive Office and our Program Committee, are particularly excited for the several new editions registrants will get to be a part of.
Already registered? Thinking of registering? Here are a few things that will be new at this years Summer Forum –
- Day 1 includes the inaugural Sam Giordano Leadership Lecture Series, which will include a discussion on guiding new leaders.
- This year’s schedule has more panel discussions than ever before.
- We welcome a whole host of new speakers who will take the Summer Forum stage for the first time.
- The schedule includes more talks on inclusivity and diversity, specifically in respiratory care.
- Sessions for how to achieve the AARC Apex award.
If you’re thinking about registering, don’t wait! You will receive the lowest price on registration between now and May 22, when early bird pricing will end.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments, we’d love to hear from you.